Each Faculty has a Faculty Board chaired by the Dean of the respective Faculties and the Faculty Board consists of Professors, Senior Lecturers, representatives of other academic staff members, student representatives and external members.
Faculty Board is authorized
- to consider and report back any matter directed by the Senate Board,
- to formulate all the matters such as teachings, examinations and researches of the Departments of the Faculty under the directives of the Senate Board,
- to appoint committees including non-Faculty members to report to the Faculty on certain special subject or subjects,
- to forward the recommendations and reports of the academic courses and examinations to the Senate Board,
- to recommend certain individuals who are qualified to be appointed as supervisors.
Faculty Boards of Bhiksu University of Sri Lanka
- Faculty of Buddhist Studies
- Faculty of Languages & Cultural Studies